Friday, October 18, 2013

New Release ~ Little Witch & Challenge #81 ~ Anything Halloween...


Good morning! Tammy has the cutest release for you today~ Little Witches!!! These are just the sweetest images, full of playful Halloween wishes for all the little goblins in your life. They are all so darling, I could never pick a favorite!

We also start a new challenge today - anything Halloween! So either use the freebie below or another ADFD Halloween freebie and join us!

Here are samples from our DT...






Here is our winner for our last challenge - "Flowers".... A BIG Congrats for this gorgeous card.... love the handmade flowers!!!

You both have one week to claim your prize. Please email tammy[at]adayfordaisies.com!!!


READY TO PLAY???

To play along this week you MUST use an image by A Day For Daisies and please remember - Anything Halloween!!!

Please link your entries no later than 12 noon PST on Thursday, October 31st, 2013. 

Any entries linked that do not use an image from ADFD will be deleted. 

You can click on the freebie image below to enlarge it, then right click on it to save to your desktop. One lucky winner will see her project here on the blog, as well as the main ADFD site and will also win a $12 dollar store credit!

Tammy is so happy to provide you with a freebie for participatingBesides the ones we provide here every 2 weeks, Tammy always has some amazing freebies she rotates in the shop!

Please be respectful of her and use this image to play along.

*** FREEBIE REMOVED ***

Please DO NOT put this freebie on your blog, or pin it on Pinterest! And don't forget...
YOU MUST USE AN IMAGE FROM A DAY FOR DAISIES to play along!!!

31 comments:

  1. thank you for the freebie... love ALL you imagines.... I am using them in art journals as well as cards......

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe LOVE the DT creations!!!! going to try my best to join this weeks challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh.,... so sweet... i love your digis...
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the link to enter the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret I have asked our blog coordinator to check into this.

      Delete
  5. How can I enter the challenge, the link is missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie, we are working on putting the link into the post.

      Delete
  6. Great new images, love the cute little witches. :)
    Congrats to Sophie, gorgeous card, well deserved win!
    Thanks for the great freebie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great new images they are so cute, thank you for the freebie
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable new images and thank you for the freebie! Since there's no linky here is my entry: http://charmedstamping.blogspot.com/2013/10/time-to-fly.html
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't find the linky either - here is my entry;

    http://marysstampingplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/challenge-card_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't thank you nearly often enough, but I just love the little freebies you give away. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your digi stamps and am looking forward to making another project with them. Super designs and great value for money. Thank you so much for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here is the link to my card. I hope this suffices since there is no linky. http://nutsandcats.blogspot.com/2013/10/boo.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes - I too love your images and thank you for the WONDERFUL freebies. That are spectacular. Here is my entry:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/64578152@N06/10362834493/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sponsoring T4S this week
    Here is my entry
    http://chezscraplady.blogspot.fr/2013/10/bat-girlpour-le-challenge-20-de-t4s.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. It appears that someone is playing a little halloween trick on all of us. Mr Linky is mysteriously missing. Foul play? One would hope not. Please check here:
    http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2013/10/modified-tri-shutter-card.html
    to view my entry for the current Halloween Challenge. Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie.
    DebiB

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sponsoring T4S this week
    Here is my entry
    http://scrapdaurane.blogspot.fr/2013/10/challenge-20-t4s-du-19-octobre.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok so having problems linking Blog, don't you just love the internet. Fab challenge and I adore your stamps, 'Pretty Witch has been my favourite this week and I have used her in three challenges and made half a dozen cards - a record for me I can assure you. thanks for all your hard work and amazing examples. Link below - hopefully.

    http://inkybitz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/a-day-for-daisies-blog-challenge-81.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok so having problems linking Blog, don't you just love the internet. Fab challenge and I adore your stamps, 'Pretty Witch has been my favourite this week and I have used her in three challenges and made half a dozen cards - a record for me I can assure you. thanks for all your hard work and amazing examples. Link below - hopefully.
    http://inkybitz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/a-day-for-daisies-blog-challenge-81.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2013/10/spider-cup-cake-halloween-card.html

    The above is my entry for your lovely challenge. Thanks

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  21. I see you are having some issues with Mr Linky this week. Here is the link to my card:
    http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/halloween-cupcake.html
    Thanks
    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Halloween... oh goodness, these are sweet. Thanks for the spooky fun spider cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just lovin' the sweet witch images I got! BEAUTIFUL inspiration from the team! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Have always loved your sweet witches and the new ones are adorable. Greeat work by the team. So happy to play along this time and thank you for the yummy freebie. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing the pumpkin cupcake to craft with. It is adorable. Thanks for the Halloween challenge!

    ReplyDelete